– Sit with your legs crossed. – Place each foot on the opposite thigh. – Keep your spine straight and hands on your knees. – Close your eyes, focus on your breath, and relax.
– Stand on one leg and place the sole of the other foot on the inner thigh or calf. – Bring your palms together in front of your chest. – Find a focal point to help with balance and concentration.
– Lie on your back and lift your legs overhead. – Support your lower back with your hands and keep your legs straight. – This pose stimulates the brain and can improve blood circulation.
– Sit with your legs stretched out in front. – Hinge at your hips and reach forward toward your feet. – This pose helps calm the mind and may improve concentration.
– Sit comfortably and close your eyes. – Inhale deeply and exhale while making a humming sound like a bee. – This pranayama can help reduce stress and improve focus.
– Sit comfortably and use your thumb and ring finger to alternate nostrils. – Inhale through one nostril, then exhale through the other. – This breathing exercise helps balance the two hemispheres of the brain.