Hikvision, the world’s leading provider of innovative video surveillance products and solutions, has announced the launch of its Smart Poles for Smart Infrastructure solution. The solution uses cutting-edge Hikvision technology to secure people while keeping them connected while they are on the move for work or travel. In this challenging world, Hikvision Smart Poles offers better safety and security solution to keep our public areas more secured in day as well during night.
Hikvision Smart Pole has following special inbuilt features:
- Integrated PTZ Camera to capture Live View and Zoom Areas which are critical
- Emergency Call Box with HD camera, to raise Panic Alarm / Emergency Alarm.
- It helps to realize alarm and aid as soon as possible and provides more efficient service for building social stability.
- Supports TWO-WAY audio for communicating with Command Control
- Supports scheduled turning on/off the alarm lamp in case of emergency
It is mainly applied to the scenarios of school, square, tourist attraction, hospital, supermarket gate, market, station, parking lot, etc.
- Embedded Linux operation system
- High-performance embedded SOC processor
- Supports network adaptive and video and audio adaptive to realize low latency
- 264、H.264 SVC and H.265 video compression standard, and G.711U and G.726 audio compression standard
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) and high light compensation (HLC)
- Multiple communication protocols: TCP/IP, SNMP, HIK-SIP, RTSP, and ONVIF
- Video collection and all-day monitoring with 2 MP HD camera
- EHome and Hik-Connect service
- Two-way audio function with up to 5 m communication distance; build-in high sensitive microphone
- Audio extension with 3.5 mm standard audio interface
Hikvision is the world’s leading provider of innovative video surveillance products and solutions. Featuring the industry’s strongest R&D workforce, Hikvision advances core technologies of audio and video encoding, video image processing, and related data storage, as well as forward-looking technologies such as cloud computing, big data, and deep learning. In addition to the video surveillance industry, Hikvision extends its reach to smart home tech, industrial automation, and automotive electronics industries to achieve its long-term vision. Always creating value for its customers, Hikvision operates 38 regional subsidiaries all over the world to achieve a truly global presence. For more information, please visit us at www.hikvisionindia.com*use the appended image with the article.
For Editors: Please share previews before printing on following e-mail ids: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Prama Hikvision India Marketing Communications Dept.