At Swastik, our life revolves around investing and long-term wealth creation. Swastik investment research philosophy focuses to select the most efficient and high-quality companies that can deliver superior growth over the long term. We achieve this by following Disciplined Investment Process and keeping in mind our portfolio generates consistent alpha over the benchmark. As mentioned, we believe in long term investment and low portfolio churn by managing risk and liquidity.
Our investment recommendations are based on below factors
- Identifying Large and growing business opportunities
- Identifying businesses with a competitive advantage.
- Significant sized but not a large part of the opportunity.
- The business should be able to fund strong growth through internal cash generation.
- The management should have the drive and have skin in the game.
- Identify such businesses at a reasonable discount to value and stay invested for a length of time and make money as EPS compounds
By following above practice, for more than a decade we were able to provide consistent returns to our clients and meet their expectations.
Apart from our best in class investment philosophy, we are continuously doing below things keep our client’s trust intact:
- Build a strong support system to cater client’s queries, regular workshops
- Workshops: This is our quarterly initiative through which our clients get valuable market insight from experts and fund managers
- Technology: Our user-friendly platform and mobile app helps our clients keep updated with the portfolio progress.
However, achieving that space of financial growth is a long journey and this is where “Wealth/Portfolio Management experts step in. They design a plan through which your savings can compound while helping one take wise financial decisions. To better understand how wealth management helps to grow your investments, we interviewed Rahul Sancheti, Founder of Swastik Investments. The below narrated Swastik Investments brand story will help us understand how this company helps in achieving one’s desired financial goal. Mr. Rahul Sancheti also gives insight into the companies evolution as one of the finest stock broking company.
Kindly brief us about Swastik Investments, its inception and the overall journey till date.
Swastik Investments’ tryst with excellence in customer relations began in 2008. Today, Swastik has emerged as one of the most respected Stock-Broking and Wealth Management Companies in Pune. With its unique retail-focused stock trading business model, Swastik is committed to providing ‘Real Value for Money’ to all its clients.
- Happy clients – 1000+ Families
- Turnover – Year on year we are achieving 1000+ Cr turnover in stock trading
- 75+ Cr AUM in Mutual fund managed by Swastik Investments
- Team of Certified Financial Planners
- Technology-driven & Organized Structure
- Awarded as Best Mutual Fund Advisor by Angel Broking Ltd
- Awarded with Best Champion by HDFC Life
What are the values, vision, and mission of your company?
As a technology solutions company, we have always believed in constant improvisation followed by diligently which helps us push boundaries. We also envision helping individuals, institutions, businesses, and communities achieve security, build wealth and realize their financial dream.
We achieve this by guiding investors with:
- The Clarity to identify the right growth options,
- Confidence in selecting the best options with the numbers, and
- Impact to perform in the top percentile of their industry
As for our values, it includes:
- Client-Centric – At Swastik, the client comes first. Our primary focus is to provide personalized and creative solutions for individual needs.
- Excellence – We strive for excellence in all aspects of our business. Our clients have come to expect and appreciate the quality, attentiveness, and professionalism of our services.
- Trust and Integrity – Since we expect our client relationships to be long-term, it is paramount that they are based on trust and integrity. In turn, these ideas influence all the decisions of the firm and our employees.
- Accountability – Open and honest communication is a hallmark of our firm. We work to keep our clients updated and informed.
- Innovation – Always demonstrate value. We strive to learn, innovate and share.
- Confidentiality: Protect the confidentiality of all client information.
What are the different products and services offered by Swastik Investments?
- Portfolio Management Services (PMS): At Swastik, we help our investors to create wealth by beating the benchmarks
- Financial Advisory: Wealth Creation, Financial Planning, Child Education, Retirement Planning
- Mutual Funds – SIP and Lump-sum investments across equity, debt, hybrid funds
- Stock Broking – Equity, Future & Options and Commodity trading
- Insurance Services – Life, Health & General Insurance
Kindly brief us about Swastik Investments? How is it helping your aspiring customer to learn about stock marketing?
At Swastik Investments, we believe in continuous learning and keeping that in mind we have put in place below systems and processes which help the aspiring customer to learn stock marketing.
- We have monthly webinars to guide aspiring customers to learn the basics of the stock market.
- Once a new customer signs up the services we have an on-boarding process in place, wherein a dedicated support person get assigned, who provides training on market, trading platform and market strategies
- On a quarterly basis, we do organize workshops where industry expert share their views about the market and guide investors.
Tell us about the notable milestones in the company’s journey.
Our journey began in 2008 as a stock brooking serving provider and later in the year 2012 we started financial advisory services. Over the years we have expanded our services, improvised and always altering ourselves to better help our clients. The below-given chart might help you understand our journey over the years.
Share your views on the latest industry trends in fintech space. How are you keeping up with them?
The Fintech Revolution was a success in terms of growth; it is amazing how far it has reached and how it transformed traditional processes and services into a completely new horizon. Before Fintech & Internet revolution most of the processes were done manually such as account opening, trading, KYC, modification and so on but after this revolution everything becomes digital.
With the help of fintech experts, we developed a mobile platform, robot advisory and financial modules that are helping our clients to a great extent.
How do you maintain a productive work culture at Swastik Investments while motivating your employees?
- We conduct regular training and development for motivation
- Trust & recognize their progress
- Set clear goals
- Provide tools for success
- Celebrate both personal and team milestones
What are your future plans for the company? Where do you see the company in the years to come?
We have grown from a self-funded start-up in a spare room in 2008 to a company who has more than 75 cr Asset Under Management. The journey is far from over and we continue to grow. We are now in the process of expansion intending to double in size in 2 years. The goal for 5 years is to have our presence to the top 10 major cities of India and countries like the USA, UK, Australia and Dubai so that we can support our customers to build wealth.
About the Leader
At Swastik, Rahul Sancheti leads business Consultancy practices along with overall business development areas. Since the inception of Swastik, he has been instrumental in building a client relationship. He has garnered his support and professional knowledge in setting up and adding multiple products & services under the Swastik brand portfolio. He has over 15 and above years of relevant experience. He is a qualified Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Commerce postgraduate from the University of Pune.
To learn more about the company, visit www.swastikinvestments.com