Prama Hikvision, the India’s leading video security solution provider has introduced DS-K1T642 series MinMoe face recognition terminal product range for Touch-Free access control and attendance checking with a special feature of Face Mask Wearing Alert. Hikvision’s DS-K1T642 series MinMoe face recognition terminal adopts deep learning algorithm, which helps to recognize the face faster with higher accuracy. It also supports multiple authentication modes: face/card/fingerprint authentication, etc. It can be applied in multiple scenarios, such as buildings, enterprises, financial industries, and other important areas.
Hikvision DS-K1T642 series MinMoe face recognition terminal comes with a 4.3-inch touch screen2 MP wide-angle dual-lens. It has the Face anti-spoofing feature. Embedded with Deep Learning algorithm, this face recognition terminal has 6,000 face capacity, 10,000 card capacity, 5,000 fingerprint capacity for device support fingerprint related functions, and 150,000 event capacity.
Hikvision DS-K1T642 series MinMoe face recognition terminal has two special features (face mask wearing alert and forced face mask wearing alert) to support the organisations in the times of pandemic.
Face mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance is valid.
Forced mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance will be failed.
Its other features include following:
- Face recognition distance: 0.3 m to 3 m
- Face recognition duration ＜ 2 s/User
- face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99% , Capture linkage and captured pictures storage
- Transmits card and user data from or to the client software via TCP/IP protocol and saves the data on the client software
- Imports pictures from the USB flash drive to the device or export pictures, events, from the device to the USB flash drive
- Stand-alone operation, Manage, search and set device data after logging in the device locally
- Connects to one external card reader via RS-485 protocol
- Connects to secure door control unit via RS-485 protocol to avoid the door opening when the terminal is destroyed
- Connects to external access controller or Wiegand card reader via Wiegand protocol
- Two-way audio with indoor station and master station Supports 6 attendance status, including check in, check out, break in, break out, overtime in, overtime out
- Supports multiple languages: English, Spanish, Arabic, Thai, Indonesian, Russian, and Vietnamese
- Supports Voice Prompt Customization for Hindi and Indian Regional Languages
- Configuration via the web client, Remotely opens door and starts live view via Hik-Connect
- Supports ISAPI and EHome 5.0 protocol *****
About Prama Hikvision India
Prama Hikvision is the India’s leading video security solution provider. In addition to the security industry, the company extends its reach to Smart Home Products and Solutions, Industrial Automation, and Robotics to achieve its expansion plan. The endeavour is to provide superior pre- sales and post-sales service through collaboration with local distributors and its allied partners.
Building on a growing global footprint, Prama Hikvision India is committed to provide high quality products with agile technical support serving a large network of dealers and system integrators across India, through its 51+ branches and a motivated workforce of 2700 employees. It has a ‘Make in India’ manufacturing facility near Mumbai.
For more information, please visit us at www.hikvisionindia.com.