1. What is your philosophy of efficient leadership in a corporate setting?
We all hate failure, and the very last thing that we want to do in life is to fail. What we don’t realise is that failure is nothing but a step closer to success. Call it destiny, or karma, or fate; everything happens for a reason and nothing is impossible. An efficient leadership in simple words is being a good listener and listen to the team and brainstorming while finding solutions. A great leader is never a boss but a mentor who involve team in decisions for change.
2. Given the chance, how would you redefine woman entrepreneurship?
1) Break the following of gender stereotyped old traditions of studies-marriage-job-kids etc. I really wish if women can focus on their dreams and nothing else. Dreams to build a lifestyle on her own terms. To be her own boss, i.e. busy with the sense of freedom.
2) Having kids doesn’t mean that her career is over and her primary duty is to take care of her kids and nothing else.
3) Spending solo time with herself should not be selfish but solitude
4) Leading in career and making herself proud.
3. What services does Gohoardings.com provide?
Gohoardings.com: provides plan, book, buy ooh branding online across the globe. Helps users to track online the live work status.
4. What are your organization’s vision and core values?
Our vision to create a holistic system that helps a user quickly and efficiently plan, book and manage out of home advertising campaigns across the globe.
1) To help users to take right decisions in media planning
2) To obey the commitments made to customers
3) Customer first approach
5. What would you choose between following your passion and being practical? Why?
I am a great believer of perseverance and will see positive side in everything. I would choose without doubt ‘Passion’.