- What is your philosophy of efficient leadership in a corporate setting?
Efficient leadership qualities should not only include in a corporate office, but anywhere else too. To run any business, as a CEO/managing Director/Director, I believe its important to know about who you are as an individual, the ability to understand your own strengths and weaknesses. I also believe to be a quick decision maker, able to take risks and challenges, committed and dedicated to complete a task, willing to experiment and learn new things, knowledgeable and Enthusiastic.
- Given the chance, how would you redefine woman entrepreneurship?
Flexibility is one of the factors in many women’s decision to start a business. Woman Entrepreneurship is often seen as an ideal way to juggle the competing demands of career and family. Not many woman entrepreneurs get noticed in their fraternity or business. Many even today, run their husband’s businesses when they are no longer alive.
As women enter the workforce in ever-greater numbers, they gain professional experience, and managerial skills, both necessary to be successful entrepreneurs. The disparity in the salaries and wages that women earn as compared to men on average has been a factor in motivating some women to decide to establish their own businesses.
- What do you do as an independent artist?
My company provides various creative services for various clients across the globe. They include the following:
- Commission works – An image given via messages or personally to the artist to paint it exactly the way it is. This also gives them the freedom to chose their required size, medium and material they would wish to get it made on/with ( material and medium).
- Giving them Vastu tips as to what kind of paintings would suit their home/office
- Styling their office/walls as per their preference or giving them suggestions by closing working with interior designers
- Selling artworks through private collections and through art exhibitions
- What are yours vision and core values?
As an artist, I visualize my environment & perspectives artistically. As most of my works depict landscapes with waterfalls and architectures, I believe in creating peaceful artworks as it would help relax anyone who would view it artistically. I use bright vibrant colors which make me happy.My architectures, are mainly of Rajasthan made in black + white using mixed media. Black + White is an interpretation of reality and they flourish even today. They take attention away from the texture, tonal contrast, shape, form and lighting effects with a touch of a color as well. Hence, I try to capture the intricacies as closely as possible while making my works live from the spot and, filling in the shades by carefully visualizing them in black + white.Value is the lightness or darkness of a color or hue. Believe it or not, value is more important than color to the design and success of a painting. Use value to create a focal point within a painting or drawing. The human eye is immediately drawn to a light element against a dark element. This creates the focal point of interest. I can use “low-key” or “high-key” values to achieve dramatically different results.Today, many successful artists believe in keeping a narrow value scale — limiting their composition to approximately four values. In this case, it seems, less is more. Fewer values help to create a cohesive and harmonious work.
- What would you choose between following your passion and being practical? Why?
I would choose both because when you chose following a passion, one does tend to become practical as well. A passion could turn into a business than just a hobby which could eventually develop practicality.